123HUB Usage Terms and Conditions
The term 123ICT Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 89 Leigh Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9DQ. Our company registration number is No. 7577538, registered in England Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· Certain aspects of the services may require you to register and provide information about yourself. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data (by using the appropriate forms on our Websites or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org) to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. We may terminate your account and any or all rights to the websites, services or licences granted if any information you provide is inaccurate, false, or incomplete.
· You understand that we don't claim any kind of ownership of the sites we link to. They belong to the people who have made them. All 123HUB does is link to them in an efficient and useful way.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Although we vet sites to ensure that they are genuine and provide quality teaching resources before adding them to the 123HUB, neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance and completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
· You acknowledge that linked information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, should you come across any inaccuracies or errors on any of the sites that we link to, you are to report it to us.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· As well as linked material, this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of the 123HUB and any dispute arising out of such use of the site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· The registration processes on the Websites may involve you giving a password and account designation. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify 123HUB of any unauthorised use of your password or account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. 123HUB cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
· This site, including its code and graphics, its look-and-feel and the name 123HUB is subject to international copyright laws. You must not copy any part of it unless for the purposes of fair review without prior permission. You may ask for permission using the contact form. You must not take any aspect of this site and call it your own.
· If you submit a link and/or review of a site to us, the copyright in what you have written passes to 123HUB as holders of the data. If you decide you don't like that, please ask us to remove your review and of course we will do.
· You should be aware that a party aggrieved by your user-uploaded content, or comments (for instance, because it is defamatory or infringes another party's rights) may take legal action against you. This could result in Registration Data and/or other data concerning your identity being disclosed, and you having to pay compensation, to the aggrieved party.
· It is unlawful to post comments that are:, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise discriminatory;
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.